Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 thing that describe ME !!

Hi everyone I m Pebble, nice to meet u . Most of people will think why name pebble ? a stone ? .The first thing can decribe me is the little girl in the middle ,name pebble is in the cartoon -Flinstones . When i will still a baby , my aunty give me the name pebble due to she like the little baby in Flinstones , she is cute . So after that i use pebble as my nickname untill now . So now we all know the reason . I like diamond , i think mostly of the female like diamond too. It is the hardest natural material , it also known as forever love . I hope i will be as strong as it is and brighten my future.

I living in tropical rain forest , i alway hope to live in a period of time at a country that have four season . Feel the season changing , the natural grow and the fall , the enviroment be cover by white snow . We see different landscape in the same place such the picture above.

Someone tell me "u look like a ball ". Is not because of i'm round is due to the start of my new life by study at TOA . My home is far from sunway , so i went to place that near by my college and live there , I only go back to my home at saturday . At the new semester , i change my living place again , but still the area . A small room but many thing , when need pack up is really a stress and need alot of time . Move here and there just like a ball been kick and play around.
I feel like I'm an glass. I learn alot of knowledge in few category , i use to know alot , but somehow i will feel empty , just like a glass of water , it look like full of water , but it also look like empty grass too. No matter how hardworking on that thing , but when i look back i still feel empty that what has i learn from the thing . Empty empty empty ...

A friend said i had this feeling is due to i didn't aware that i already improved greatly in the category, compare with other we will see the different in before and after.
Cherry full of vitamin , iron and so forth.It iron contents is higher than strawberry, jujube and apple .It provide healthy skin , so it know as beauty fruit . I like it's color and it's juicy. It's one of my favourite fruit.

I use airplane to describe me is because of I like travel . I hope that i can travel the whole world , see the world by my own eyes . Understand the culture and taste their food .


This is piano+iphone=iano, i find from google . I like music , techno music and pop songs . I learn piano when i was 6 years age old ,and i learn violin in these few year ago. Play piano is one of a way that can release my stress and feeling . I like to play a song in my own way , such as ignore the beat and add key in it that i want and just play out the feeling at the moment . That 's cool and relax. Try it , it feel good when u in bad mood rather than play out a pieces properly that need to follow anything to make it perfect... OH NO....too stress for me. GO!! ROCK IT !!!
I like japanese foods alot ,especially cold soba .I like the cold feeling when i ate soba. It feel fresh and different taste with other hot noodle. I feel like i am a cold soba , due to not everybody will accept the cold noodle because it cold and not the original image that a bowl of noodle sure be ,but so how i think when taste it properly u maybe will like it .It taste good indeed. XD

I do not like to eat candy or sweet things but i like the color n cute design for candy and cupcake, it make me feel happy n feel relax when see things cute or funny . The cupcake above i find it at google , it full of childhood , the color is in light tune and i like light color rather than dark ,it feel stressless to me. There is more cute candy at http://www.puccho.jp/ check it out if u understand japanese word.

































































2 comments: